Sunday, January 4, 2009

A very late Three things....



Okay, like I mentioned, I will almost always be late...but here goes.

1. I ran 4 miles today! I think that's the furthest I've ever run without stopping to walk at some point. I think in HS I ran 5 miles on the track during the 1 hour challenge but I know I walked some of that! So, yeah me!

2. I'm listening to the kiddos yelling from Hannah's room. Hannah is really kinda giggling and Isaac is doing the "I like this, but only just a little" screech. I wonder how long it will be until one of them is in here. :)

3. Chris and I watched "Don't Mess with The Zohan" this weekend. LOL Quite funny in a "I'm so glad it's just the two of us watching this and not with either of our mother's" sort of way.

So how's that for a random Three things. :)

Off to rescue some kids....

4 comments:

TiredMamaRunning said...

WTG on the four miles! Isn't it great when you get to the point where adding some distance is doable and not a drudgery? Great job!

I've been wondering about Zohan....we love Adam Sandler funny/dumb/funny stuff. We'll make sure that when we rent it, it's without grandparents present. ;)

Lynds said...

WOOT on the 4 miles!!! Thats wonderful!! Good to know on movie, love movie reviews.

I didnt think of doing my three things late... i didnt think of it until late friday.

Flip-flop Mama said...

Hey Jen! I had fun catching up on your blog! Way to go on the running. . .Ryan and I did "couch to 5K" for awhile, but never ran our 5K :(

Bethany said...

Oooh. I could not run 4 miles. Maybe 1/4 of a mile. :0) Emily gave me your e-mail address so I will e-mail you and we can get together next time we are in FW. Not sure when that is going to be.. we were only on the road for a week after Christmas and that was enough of the anti-routine for a while!