Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oodle has left the building.

At bedtime tonight, Hannah informed me that Oodle wasn't sleeping by her bed anymore. Dreading where this was going to lead, I asked where Oodle was. Well, Oodle has gone home to her own house to sleep with her white mommy, red daddy, and pink sister. She has her own room you know. :) I think that Shadrack will be happy to see her go. :)

I was quite relieved since while I was getting Isaac ready for bed she walked in with her index finger outstreched and informed me that there was a little rooster sitting on her finger. What will this child come up with next!? Her name is "Beadle." After petting the little bird for a while, it was agreed upon that she should sleep in a quiet dark place. Hannah suggested the box of out grown clothing that was sitting on the guest bed. I suggested her bedroom closet. When we were saying prayers she informed me that Beadle was sleeping in her "panty cupboard" in the basket....well, that's as good a place as any!

No comments: