Last night before bath time, I put Isaac on the potty just to see if he would doing anything...and he did! I think we both were quite surprised! :)
So this morning, he woke up dry. Which is incredibly strange considering we've had to buy the overnight diapers because I was sick of washing his sheets and blankets every morning. So I took him into the bathroom, and again! Success! He was so proud of himself and kept clapping like crazy! :) Such a little ham.
After his nap this afternoon, again. Dry...followed by success! :) It's so nice to know that he makes the connection, you can see his little tummy clenching and unclenching as soon as I put him on the seat. :)
So, we're just too busy right now to hard core potty train. Between teaching and working and church things...just too much. But we'll keep visiting the potty chair any time he would usually be wet and we'll see what happens!
Yeah for no more diapers and more money back in the grocery budget! :)
1 comment:
Yeah for you and the little successes that make us so happy!
Thanks for stopping by Steals and deals!
Post a Comment