Chris - loving his job and doing very well at it. He's got a quickie trip (as in he found out about it yesterday, leaves tomorrow, will be back Saturday) to DesMoines tomorrow. We had thought about sending Hannah with him to spend some time with the IL's but at $600 a ticket, we'll just let Heritage pay for Chris's. :)
Hannah - currently crashed on the couch after a trip to the zoo with friend Veronica. They had so much fun, and were quite a bit quieter on the trip home than they were on the trip out! She's loving preschool, gymnastics and soccer. Quite the little busy bee but such a good helper at home.
Isaac - continuing to astound me with his desire to use the potty...and yet, not wanting to use his mouth for much more than eating. He was supposed to have a speech assessment on Tuesday but the therapist bailed, so we're rescheduled for next Tuesday...stay tuned.
Me - between teaching, momming, vetting, and wife-ing...well, the sewing machine is getting a little dusty. But I've been introduced to the wonderful world that is Yoga and Bunco. Once a week yoga is wonderful for relaxation and once a month Bunco is great for the soul too. ;) I'm adding in running and trying to train for a Turkey Trot....just because I had nothing else to do. ;)
2 comments:
I loved your not me :) thanks for posting! Was the book you read from the 1970's too? It's my parents copy, so it's OLD! What book are you reading now? I'm waiting for the newest Karen Kingsbury one to arrive at the library!
I think the book has been updated...it's in my kitchen drawer, let me check, Ross Campbell, "How to really parent your child" C-2005. But it had other copyrights all the way back to the 70's. I knew it was updated because it had computer/internet references. ;)
Right now I'm reading "Kitchen Table Counseling" it's really good!
Post a Comment