We had so much fun last night at Boo at the Zoo. It was much different from Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo last year with my In-Laws but it was loads of fun.
We met up with Jill, Maggie and Drew (Andew had to work) and loaded up the strollers. Being the warm blooded Texans that they are, she was quite prepared for the "record low" we were supposed to get. *gasp* :)
Kitty and Princess held hands and chatted through the whole park while Brown Bear and Peter Pan happily dug through their pails and rode in style.
As the evening wore down and it got colder though Hannah ran up to hold her daddy's hand though. As she told Maggie, "Hey! Your hand is too cold! I'm going to hold my daddy's!" Smart girl! :) That's who's hand I wished I were holding! :)
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Halloween! Hopefully there will be more hand holding with our husbands as the kids get older and don't need our hands so much :)
My husband took Abbey to our "Zoo boo" too. I think I went to something like that at the FW zoo a long time ago. My favorite FW Zoo memory is when I saw the rhinos getting "amorous" after hours! We should get together the next time we come to Fort Worth- sounds like Abbey and Hannah would have fun together! Look me up on facebook or get my e-mail from Emily.
I love the photos of the kiddos...they sure are growing up fast, and sounds like Halloween was fun! :)
Post a Comment