Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh the things they say...

1. Monday morning, while eating breakfast, Isaac said something about eating so much his head would explode. My response, "Oh, dear, we wouldn't want that to happen!"

When I turned around he was looking at me with a quizzical look on his face. "What's up, Isaac?"

Well...your mouth was kinda sounding like Grandma!


Okay.....

2. Wednesday night, Hannah is telling Isaac that he needs to be careful with her stuffed kitty (Spot) because he is the daddy kitty and there is no mama kitty. "What happened to her?" I asked.

Well....She's dead. She had 12 kitties in her tummy and her tummy started to hurt. Maybe she didn't drink enough milk...too much water. And so all the kittens died. Except for Spot. She got out okay. Soooo, Isaac's the daddy so....he has to take care of her."

Okay.....

1 comment:

Flip-flop Mama said...

Jen~ you are always so sweet to comment on my blog :) When I got into the operating room there was horrible music playing so that's when I asked them to change the station. . .I think it helped to calm me too.