This is what I heard yelled at me from the bathroom this morning. "And I don't like it this way!" The thoughts ran through my mind, "Did I fold the towels the "wrong way?" Did I leave Isaac's toilet seat on? What did I do "wrong?"
- "Come in here! Let me show you!"
- What's the matter, Hannah?
- "Look! I don't like it this way! Put it on the front, not on the back! That way people can see it!"
So what had I done wrong? Apparently, Maribeth had hung the toilet paper with the leading edge under not over .
Well, excuse me, Miss Future Martha Stewart! :)
2 comments:
Oh my Jen, that is funny. I can relate with getting in trouble for leaving Porter's potty seat on :)
I might just switch our tp up for fun and see if Ainsley notices :)
Post a Comment